THE SPIRITUAL LIFE CENTER, IREJN AND HARTFORD SEMINARY ARE HOSTING A UNIQUE EVENT – A HOLISTIC APPROACH IN RESPONSE TO CLIMATE CHANGE
Compassion comes from your own wisdom to see the interdynamic working of all existence from ancient beginnings to endless future. To truly see this oneness of all beings and earth itself is what it is to be enlightened. The time is now to focus on how we care for the Earth and respond to the crisis we are in.
We welcome you to join us as we gather to take those steps toward caring for the whole Earth community as we are being called to do.
Workshops responding to the need for both “inner work” and “action-oriented steps” to promote Earth healing:
- The Contemporary Scientific Understanding of the Universe and Belief – Margaret Galiardi, OP
- Listening to Inner Wisdom in the Face of Change and Transformation- Rabbi Andrea Cohen-Kiener
- Mysticism and Earth Spirituality: Searching for God – Elaine Betoncourt, CSJ
- Building Resilience in a Time of Transition: Imagining a Fossil Free Future – Mary Lee Morrison
- Activism for Earth Healing, Transition Towns, Sustainability- Reverend Tom Carr, Lynn Fulkerson, Bill Upholt
- Cool Congregations: Reducing your Carbon Footprint – Teresa Eickel
** Attendees will have the opportunity to choose two workshops – one from “inner work” and one from “action-oriented steps”